Smalltalk is a MuchTalk
Author Message
 Smalltalk is a MuchTalk

Quote:

> I think, the number of selector names could be decreased....

> There are messages like:

> anObject bounds
> otherObject displayBox
> yetanotherObject rectangle
> ....etc....

> They mean the same think,

They do not. Not all at least. They produce the same type of
result but are semantically different, eg. for VW have a look at
Window>>#displayBox and Window(GraphicsMedium)>>#bounds.

Regards, Jaroslaw.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:46:37 GMT

1. I am looking for a Smalltalk position in Switzerland

2. I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

3. Smalltalk/X -- I am impressed

4. US-IN-551-Indianapolis Div of Am Ex SmallTalk Programmer 1-2 years direct/salaried/benefits

5. US-IN-Indianapolis Div of Am Ex Smalltalk Franchise Player benefits/salaried/direct Career Position

6. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

7. Smalltalk Books FS: Distributed Smalltalk and Rapid S/W Development with Smalltalk

8. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved

9. Smalltalk Pros, Smalltalk Opportunities, Smalltalk Challenge

10. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

11. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

12. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...