US-CO-Job for C++'s to learn VW Smalltalk
Author Message
 US-CO-Job for C++'s to learn VW Smalltalk

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc.(PSSI) is a consulting services company
focused exclusively on the OO market.  We are looking for a permanant
employees to fill a position in Colorado.

This project is using technologies to include VisualWorks, Envy, Sparc
stations, with a Sybase back    end. This is a very dynamic environment
where the client is developing a host of new business and       telecom network
applications (no legacy systems!).

We are in search of a candidate w/ 2 to 3 years of solid C++/unix development
experience (any Smalltalk experience is an added plus) to assist in design and
coding using a iterative "spiral" design/development approach.  We need good
coders!

You will be taught VisualWorks and will do your development work in
VisualWorks. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain invaluable smalltalk
development skills.

Please contact us via internet or fax your resume to 407-724-0082.

Jerome Pepin
PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc
407-725-0260
See our new WWW page at ---->
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-CO Need strong C++'ers to learn ST, plus need Intermediate smalltalkers

2. {JOBS] US-CO VisualWorks Gemstone/S at Genomica

3. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

4. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

5. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

6. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

7. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

8. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

10. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

11. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPERS

12. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter