SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0 available
Author Message
 SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0 available

Thanks to the assistance provided by Richard Harmon, and some
encouragement from Sam Shuster, I've created a version of the SUnit
test suite for Dolphin 4.0, and have put it on my website at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Share and enjoy.
--
Bob Jarvis

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:30:33 GMT

1. Fwd: SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0

2. SUnit test suite

3. Available Dolphin 4.0

4. ANN: Source Tracking System 2.01 for Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 available

5. ANN: Source Tracking System 2.0 for Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 available

6. Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 is Now Available

7. Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 is Now Available

8. Ada 95 Test Suite Available

9. Fortran 95 conformance test suite available

10. Fortran 90 Test Suite now available

11. SUnit-compatible testcase suite for T-Gen

12. SUnit for Dolphin 2.1