"ComposedText" n VisualAge
Author Message
 "ComposedText" n VisualAge

I've just started looking at VisualAge after doing some work with
VisualWorks.  One of the nice things about VisualWorks is its ability
to display "composed text", i.e. text where individual words can have
different fonts, sizes, colors, etc.  Is there a comparable mechanism
available in VisualAge or from a third party?

For example, if I wanted to have a text window display text where
certain words were in a different color, or had a different font how
would I go about doing this?  VisualWorks has the elements in place
which make this sort of thing easy.

Thanks.

1209 W. Huron                           Compuserve: 73577,2005
Ann Arbor, MI  48103

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 "ComposedText" n VisualAge

Quote:

> I've just started looking at VisualAge after doing some work with
> VisualWorks.  One of the nice things about VisualWorks is its ability
> to display "composed text", i.e. text where individual words can have
> different fonts, sizes, colors, etc.  Is there a comparable mechanism
> available in VisualAge or from a third party?

> For example, if I wanted to have a text window display text where
> certain words were in a different color, or had a different font how
> would I go about doing this?  VisualWorks has the elements in place
> which make this sort of thing easy.

> Thanks.

> 1209 W. Huron                           Compuserve: 73577,2005
> Ann Arbor, MI  48103

James,

Try checking out TextTools for Smallltalk from Intelligent Documents.  They are at
http://www.intelligentdoc.com

Best regards

Joe Winchester

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. "VisualAge Contract-Portland-OR"

3. "VisualAge Smalltalk/Telecommute"

4. "Contract opportunities VisualAge"

5. "Contract Sr. Level VisualAge-Virginia/Maryland"

6. "VisualAge - Immediate openings"

7. "VisualAge-Contract-Mid-West"

8. "Smalltalk VisualAge Contract-DC"

9. "VisualAge Smalltalk Contract"

10. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA"

11. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA"

12. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA"