Looking for Actor/MS-Windows replacement - Digitalk ST80??
Author Message
 Looking for Actor/MS-Windows replacement - Digitalk ST80??

        I've been developing in Actor/Windows for a few years now
and I'd like to find something that is a bit more portable. C++
is ... gross. What should I do for a Smalltalk system?? Requirements
are as follows:

        1. commercial product
        2. database classes available
        3. network support
        4. CASE Tool available

        Thanks for your time

If you love someone tell them right away or you may never get the chance.
R.I.P.  A. M. J. 1970 - 1987

Fri, 06 Oct 1995 00:06:02 GMT

1. Help: Hooking MS Windows Help to st80

2. st80 and MS Windows 3.1

3. Q: Looking for MS Windows / Windows NT Implementation of Tcl/TK

4. Looking for Parcplace Smalltalk-80 (MS-Windows/MVC-Windows) Vendors

5. Looking for Parcplace Smalltalk-80 (MS-Windows/MVC-Windows) Vendors

6. Actor and Actor Professional

7. Actor and Actor Professional

8. ACTOR/ACTOR MACHINE documents wanted

9. ACTOR/ACTOR MACHINE documents wanted

10. VisualWorks 2.0 and the MS-Windows feel (not look)

11. PPVW1: Looking for an OUTLINE-Control like the one used in MS-Windows Filemanager