Problems with tiled Windows under MS-Windows 3.1
Author Message
 Problems with tiled Windows under MS-Windows 3.1

Dear Smalltalkers,

I am new in the Smalltalk world. I am using Smalltalk PPS 4.1 under MS-Windows
3.1. I have the following problems.

I have two window A and B. Window A must always be kept behing the smaller
window B. I have tried to solve this "simple" problem but without any success.
Could some one tell  how I must solve this problems ?

Second :
--------
I want to interface C with Smalltalk, i.e :
1. Call C from Smalltalk
2. Call Smalltalk from C

The first part (call C from Smalltalk)
I have CPOK. I was successful in with the first part (Call C from Smalltalk).
However with the second part I was not successful.

Could somebody give me an exmaple how I must call a Smalltalk method from
C, if possible with source code.

Requirements :
---------------
1. MS-Windows 3.1
2. DLL (preferable)
3. List of arguments has to be passed between C and Smalltalk.

Looking forward to receiving an e-mail with some of the above information.

Regards,

Miguel Eersel

Sat, 24 Feb 1996 15:34:23 GMT

1. REXX for MS Windows 3.1 or MS WfWG 3.11

2. Problem with installing MIT Scheme under MS Windows 3.1

3. Forth for MS Windows 3.1

4. Oberon for MS-Windows 3.1?????

5. A86 and MS Windows 3.1

6. Tcl/TK for MS-Windows (3.1/95)

7. Missing errors to standard output from wish under MS-Windows 3.1 with Win32S

8. Tcl/Tk and MS-Windows 3.1

9. TK for MS Windows 3.1

10. ANNOUNCE: TK for MS Windows 3.1

11. TCL/TK for Windows 3.1 (or MS-DOS) ?

12. st80 and MS Windows 3.1