Resource Site
Author Message
 Resource Site

Hello All,

The Pentland Software Practice have recently revamped their website and
intend it to be the 'first stop' site for developers who use the same tools
as they do.

To that end they invite you all visit the site at

http://www/pentlandsoftwarepractice.freeserve.co.uk/

Before you leave the site don't forget to leave your suggestions for
improvements in the guestbook provided, that way the site will always have
the information you're looking for.

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Resource Site

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Resource Site
Too many slashes, not enough dots.
The url should be,

http://www.pentlandsoftwarepractice.freeserve.co.uk/

Andy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Resource Site
Thanks Andy, I see we're off to a flying start!
Note to self; must pay more attention to detail

Quote:
> Too many slashes, not enough dots.
> The url should be,

> http://www.pentlandsoftwarepractice.freeserve.co.uk/

> Andy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. sed resources site has moved

2. Functions, Resource Site?

3. Resource site

4. Developer Resource Site

5. Update to Verilog resource site

6. NEW INFORMATION AND RESOURCE SITE FOR ADA PROGRAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. New PROGRAMMING resources site!

8. Mainframe Programmers Resource Site

9. New PHP Resource Site

10. Tcl/Tk Resource Site MOVED

11. PL/I Resources Page being rebuilt at new site