VW 2.0 and Microsoft ACCESS ?
Author Message
 VW 2.0 and Microsoft ACCESS ?

Hi:

I know that VW allows one to access SYBASE, or ORACLE. How about other
databases ? Like MS ACCESS ?
"INTEL INSIDE" -- The Surgeon General has determined that the use of this
processor can be hazardous to your calculations.

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 00:07:53 GMT
 VW 2.0 and Microsoft ACCESS ?
: I know that VW allows one to access SYBASE, or ORACLE. How about other
: databases ? Like MS ACCESS ?

I was told the ODBC interface would be ready before 2nd Quater 95.

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:15:46 GMT

1. Manipulating CLARION 2.1 data with MICROSOFT ACCESS 2.0

2. Hidden file access in VW 2.0

3. VW 2.0 Local database access

4. VW 1.0 to VW 2.0 Upgrade Issues

5. Microsoft Cobol and Microsoft Access

6. Use of VW 2.0 Notebook widget in VW 1.0

7. OLE 2.0 Support for VW 2.0

8. CW 1.5/2.0 and ODBC to MS/Access 2.0

9. How i can access MS access 2.0 databases

10. VW 1.0/ 2.0 + Apple Events ?? (=> Mosaic + VW 1.0/2.0)

11. CFW 2.0 and Microsoft Internet Control Pack Beta 2 ActiveX Controls

12. MicroSoft Windows LOGO version 2.0 is ready