Dallas Object Users Group meeting
Author Message
 Dallas Object Users Group meeting

Are you an object technologist who is looking for a users group where you
can swap ideas about todays critical issues?  Have you noticed that DFW is
sadly lacking in this area?  Good newsyour search is over.  We are pleased
to introduce DOUG (Dallas Object Users Group).  The focus of this users
group will be on object technology, enterprise architecture, and whatever's
currently cool.  Please join us for our first meeting on Monday, May 10th,
1999, at the Westin Galleria for food, drinks and conversation.  Dr. Richard
M. Soley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Object Management
Group, Inc. (OMG), will be our featured speaker. Please see our web site for
more details: www.osgcorp.com; or contact Kevin Dailey at Object Systems

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cinci Object Tech Users Group Meeting

2. COTUG (Cleveland Object Technology Users Group) meeting - Feb 3rd, 2000 (6:30pm-8:30pm)

3. MN Object Technology User Group Meeting 2/20

4. Cincinnati Object Tech Users Group Meeting (27 July 1999)

5. Meeting - Cincy Object Tech Users Group (COTUG)

6. COTUG (Cleveland Object Technology Users Group) meeting - Feb 3rd, 2000 (6:30pm-8:30pm)

7. DFW object-oriented user group, 1st meeting!

8. Belgium User Group for Visual Objects - Bug Bar Meeting

9. COTUG (Cleveland Object Technology Users Group) meeting - Feb 3rd, 2000 (6:30pm-8:30pm)

10. COTUG (Cleveland Object Technology Users Group) meeting - Feb 3rd, 2000 (6:30pm-8:30pm)

11. COTUG (Cleveland Object Technology Users Group) meeting - Feb 3rd, 2000 (6:30pm-8:30pm)

12. DFW object-oriented user group, 1st meeting!