OS/2 printer controls
Author Message
 OS/2 printer controls

  I am currently creating some classes in Digitalk for OS/2
to print out itemized forms.  I really need to be able to
use the OS/2 system printer control panel inside my Digitalk
application.  Could anyone shed some light on how this may
be accomplished.

   I would appreciate any help.

        Thanks
        Michael Schepens

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:01:44 GMT

1. Controlling printer output via OS/2 Rexx

2. Ink Jet Printers/Laser Printers and Control Codes!

3. Printer Control / Control de ImpresiĆ³n

4. printer control tapes

5. Controlling 4+ printers from VW image - ??

6. Control strings to printers

7. Controlling Generic/Text printers over Network - Urgent!

8. Printer control sequences

9. How do you send special control characters to a printer in clarion5

10. How can I Control LPT (Printer) Port lines from CW

11. How do I send control characters to a Receipt Printer in windows

12. Point-of-Sale Printer Control Codes