NJ, Smalltalkers needed..face to face interview required
Author Message
 NJ, Smalltalkers needed..face to face interview required

LOCALS (NY/NJ) Preferred, as the client requires face to face interviews

We are seeking skilled Smalltalk Developers for a 6-12 month project in New
Jersey.

Immediate requirement

Maximum rates are : $50/hour corp to corp or $75,000 salary with benefits.

If interested, please send full resume, rate/salary requirements and contact
info:

JASON DENMARK
Director
Intermedia Group, Inc.
phone: 212-248-0100
fax: 212-248-0600

www.intermediagroup.com

*****NEWS RELEASE*****
Intermedia Group, Inc., named # 24 Fastest Growing Company in the USA for 2001
by Inc. Magazine (www.inc500.com)

Intermedia Group, Inc., named # 6 Fastest Growing Company in New York for 2001
by Deloitte and Touche (www.fast50.com)

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:02:47 GMT

1. MIT-Scheme (NT): Need Serial I/O Face

2. Have Indexed Face Set, need help with rest in San Diego

3. Smalltalkers Needed in NY/NJ

4. egg on face

5. X-Face?

6. Simple problems I face in VW

7. X-Face string to picture.

8. Buttons Without Faces ...

9. can you send me info using labview for a face recognition system

10. Face with :NONAME

11. in your face, AI Establishment

12. About Face (book review)