VisualAge for Smalltalk 3.0
Author Message
 VisualAge for Smalltalk 3.0

 Does anyone know how I might be able to buy a copy of VisualAge for
Smalltalk 3.0?

I hope you have a great day,
Chris O'Daniel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VisualAge for Smalltalk 3.0

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:51:10 -0400, "Chris O'Daniel"

Quote:

> Does anyone know how I might be able to buy a copy of VisualAge for
>Smalltalk 3.0?

>I hope you have a great day,
>Chris O'Daniel

As discussed with you already, we can still obtain 3.0 VA (as well as
3.0 Smalltalk).

Regards

GO SMALLTALK

http://www.totallyobjects.com - the cheapest way to VA in the known universe!

http://www.lamplight.co.uk
Lamplight Software - An IBM Object Connection member

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VisualAge for Smalltalk 3.0

Quote:
> Does anyone know how I might be able to buy a copy of VisualAge for
>Smalltalk 3.0?

>I hope you have a great day,
>Chris O'Daniel

You may still be able to buy one from David Pennington, a regular in
this forum -

http://www.totallyobjects.com
http://www.lamplight.co.uk

Good luck,

Larry
--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Visualage for Smalltalk 3.0 , Load Feature problem?

2. problem for install Visualage for smalltalk 3.0

3. Conversion Smalltalk/V 2.0 to VisualAge 3.0

4. FS: VisualAge for Smalltalk for Windows CDrom(ver 3.0)

5. newbie questions about VisualAge SmallTalk 3.0, help!

6. Visualage smalltalk 3.0 /ODBC problem

7. US-FL IBM VisualAge 3.0 SMALLTALK Developers (2+)

8. VisualAge Smalltalk 3.0 and Corba

9. Press Release: Version 3.0 of IBM VisualAge for Smalltalk

10. Upgrade - VisualAge 3.0 to VisualAge 4.0

11. Looking for IBM VisualAge Java/IBM VisualAge Smalltalk teachers

12. Use VisualAge java not VisualAge Smalltalk