Sound in VW 2.5
Author Message
 Sound in VW 2.5

Hi Kwin,

PPD had in VW 2.0 an evaluation set that included several programs.
This package included sound (WAV) activation and graphics (BMP).
Also they added connectivity to Oracle, a PowerPoint like presentation and more.
I have done a demo in VW 2.5 using this eval and added also Movies (AVI) using
 some
source that I got somewhere.
You will need Video for Windows (1.0 is fine).
If you like I can send you the code but without guarranty !
I am not sure if everything works under 95' but I am think it might.

Most important, the code will not be platform independent !

Maybe you will get a better solution in the future from one of the other
Smalltalkers.

Good Luck,
Eli.

Quote:

.Windows API calls. Am I out of luck? Do I need some add-on library?

Quote:

Date: 07/16/96
Time: 10:58:04

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------

Sat, 02 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound in VW 2.5

2. Help: VW Smalltalk 2.5

3. VW 2.5 startup screen HELP

4. Stone Age text editing in VW 2.5

5. VW 2.5 Rubberbanding, howto?

6. VWave 1.0 (VW 2.5 may apply)

7. VW 2.5 MultiRow Select Table Widget Needed

8. VW 2.5 menuBar hide, show

9. VW 2.5 automated testing tools

10. PC Serial Port from VW 2.5

11. HELP: VW 2.5 Mac -> WinNT Port