Profiling ST/V Windows Apps?
Author Message
 Profiling ST/V Windows Apps?

Has anyone had any experience profiling Digitalk's ST/V for Windows
v2.0 applications?  All of the tools I have previously dealt with
require either debug information or a .MAP file created by a linker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        "Knowledge is the small part of ignorance that we arrange
                    and classify."
                                        -- Ambrose Bierce
--

        "Knowledge is the small part of ignorance that we arrange

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:42:15 GMT
 Profiling ST/V Windows Apps?

Quote:

>Has anyone had any experience profiling Digitalk's ST/V for Windows
>v2.0 applications?  All of the tools I have previously dealt with
>require either debug information or a .MAP file created by a linker.

The Smalltalk Store (Doug Shaker's enterprise) carries a ST/V
profiler product that looks quite useful. I've found Doug to be

Hope this helps...

-greg

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 00:45:21 GMT

1. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

2. ST-80/OS/2 vs. ST-80/Windows

3. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

4. MDI apps using ST/V Windows?

5. Clock Problem (VA ST vs. Dolphin ST)

6. Comparison: ST-80 vs. ST-V

7. Component Pascal for VS.NET and Windows Forms apps

8. WTB: Profile/V for ST/V

9. gnu smalltalk vs st/v vs digitalk

10. Performance profiling in a Tcl/Tk app?

11. IVF 10.0 Win/VS 2005 Profiling

12. Windows App run from Extended Mode App