SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL
Author Message
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL

2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract

Performance Skills: Good communication and presentation, able to
meet delivery schedules, commitment to product quality, initiative.

Technical Skills: Smalltalk VisualWorks/Envy
product knowledge, minimum 2 years  experience

Locaton: Central

Please forward your resume to the attention of:
Donald Lascelle
ObjectSearch

(416) 421-1940  Voice
(416) 421-9244  Fax

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL

Quote:

> 2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract
> ..
> Locaton: Central

Central what?

Central London?  Central England?  Central USA?
Central New York?  Central America?  Central African
Republic?

Or is it teleworking where you're allowed to sit
near the Central Heating?

--
http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/~gperkins

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL
Don, is this offer ALSO for Stelco in Hamilton?
I'm currently at Stelco and will be leaving soon
(thank God!).  How are they requesting these positions?
They don't have the funding for expanding their already
HUGE development team.

Anyway, if this is NOT for Stelco, please send more info,
as I would be interested if it is in the Hamilton-to-Toronto
area.

Thanks.

Julian Ford
President, Delphinus Business Solutions Inc.

Quote:

>2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract

>Performance Skills: Good communication and presentation, able to
>meet delivery schedules, commitment to product quality, initiative.

>Technical Skills: Smalltalk VisualWorks/Envy
>product knowledge, minimum 2 years  experience

>Locaton: Central

>Please forward your resume to the attention of:
>Donald Lascelle
>ObjectSearch

>(416) 421-1940  Voice
>(416) 421-9244  Fax

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL
2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract

Performance Skills: Good communication and presentation, able to
meet delivery schedules, commitment to product quality, initiative.

Technical Skills: Smalltalk VisualWorks/Envy
product knowledge, minimum 2 years  experience

Locaton: Central

Please forward your resume to the attention of:
Donald Lascelle
ObjectSearch

(416) 421-1940  Voice
(416) 421-9244  Fax

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL

Quote:

> 2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract
> Locaton: Central

Good old "Central" again!

I live 10 mins cycling distance from Central Milton Keynes..
shall I apply?

--
http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/~gperkins

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL

Quote:

>> 2 positions available - mid to senior - 12 month contract
>> Locaton: Central
> Good old "Central" again!

> I live 10 mins cycling distance from Central Milton Keynes..
> shall I apply?

Haven't you read _Journey to the Centre of the Earth_? The jobs are at
the earth's core.

Mmmm.... toasty. High pressure work though.

                                         Steve

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL US

2. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - Montreal

3. VISUALWORKS or VISUALAGE, ENVY CONTRACT - 12 months

4. VISUALWORKS or VISUALAGE, ENVY CONTRACT - 12 months

5. VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT - 12 months CHICAGO

6. US-NY-NYC - Smalltalk technical lead - 12 + 12 month contract

7. US-NYC - VisualWorks consultant developer - 12-18 month contract - Brokerage

8. Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 2 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

9. 2nd Phase - junior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 3 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

10. SMALLTALK PROJECT - Contract 12 months WEST TORONTO AREA

11. OBJECT MODELLER, RATIONAL ROSE, SMALLTALK - TORONTO CONTRACT 12 months