Proposed superclass is not subclassable
Author Message
 Proposed superclass is not subclassable

Last year there was a short discussion of the error message "Proposed
superclass is not subclassable," but I don't see any conclusions in the
DSDN archive.  I'm getting this message now for an applet (without any
source tracking system or database or anything fancy).  Before I go off
looking harder for the cause, can anyone let me know of any known
problems that result in this message.  The class that seems to cause it
is a simple class derived from another that is derived from Object, both
contained in a nice pak file that happens not to be the one with the
presenter that first gets fired up.

Thanks.

Keith Alcock

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:56:49 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Using methods in the superclass' superclass

3. Changes in superclass are not reflected in subclasses.

4. Subclassable C Extension

5. Creating Subclassable Objects??

6. creating a subclassable extension type - need example

7. "Make lists subclassable"?

8. I am not visible!!!!!

9. IDX not CDX - What am I missing

10. I am not able to read a barcode from a image

11. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

12. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website