Smalltalkers needed in NRW Germany
Author Message
 Smalltalkers needed in NRW Germany

We search:

                             Softwaredevelopers and consultants

with the skills:

programming: Smalltalk (ENFIN or Objektstudio), C, REXX
methods: OOA/OOD (Booch, Coad/Yourdon etc.)
Tools: OS/2 CM, Paradigm+, PVCS
platforms: OS/2, Sinix, AIX

You should have at least 2 years experience in some of the above topics and have founded know how in banking and insurance business.

Our offers?

good salaries
interesting tasks in big projects
the possibility to get a key role in a growing company and to form our future

Who are we?

S & S Communication Consulting is  a consulting company which offers his customers (telecommunication,trading, industry, banking and insurance) the best services and all-in-one solutions based on excellent know how.

More details under: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Interested?

Please send your complete resume to

Mr Ralph Steins
S & S Communication Consulting
Rheidter Stra?e 57
53859 Niederkassel

or email to:

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalkers needed in NRW Germany

Quote:
> You should have at least 2 years experience in some of the above topics and
> have founded know how in banking and insurance business.

Sorry, I have forgotten an important requirement: You should be fluently
in german, because most of our customers want to speak german...
---
Ralph Steins                     | WWW: http://members.aol.com/rjsteins

Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Germany: Smalltalkers needed

2. Smalltalkers available - South Germany/Stuttgart

3. Germany/Telecommute - Smalltalker available for contract work

4. Seeking senior Smalltalker(VisualAge) in Germany

5. Smalltalker in Germany / Looking for Job

6. Smalltalkers in Germany avaiable!

7. US-CO Need strong C++'ers to learn ST, plus need Intermediate smalltalkers

8. *** Einladung zum Datenbank-Stammtisch NRW in Soest ***

9. Clipper 5.2 programmer needed (Germany)

10. localization-Netherlands, Germany, UK - need focus group panelists

11. Enfin Developers needed in Cologne/Germany (4)

12. Good Questions from a Non-Smalltalker for a Smalltalker (with discussion)