Smalltalk for WinCE 
Author Message
 Smalltalk for WinCE

Quote:

> What Smalltalk dialects are available on WinCE?

I thought there was one based on sub-set of Dolphin Smalltalk as well...


Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:33:36 GMT  
 Smalltalk for WinCE
Just double checked Object-Arts website, they make no mention of running on
WinCE.
--Gary


Quote:

> > What Smalltalk dialects are available on WinCE?

> I thought there was one based on sub-set of Dolphin Smalltalk as well...



Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:17:36 GMT  
 Smalltalk for WinCE

Quote:


> > What Smalltalk dialects are available on WinCE?
> I thought there was one based on sub-set of Dolphin Smalltalk as well...

You're probably thinking of Pocket Smalltalk which I understand is for the
Palm and uses Dolphin as an IDE.

-Panu Viljamaa

--
|----------------------------------------------------------|
| Got a design problem ? Post it to comp.software.patterns |
|----------------------------------------------------------|



Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:59:16 GMT  
 Smalltalk for WinCE

Quote:
> Francisco Garau writes:

> What Smalltalk dialects are available on WinCE?

        I use the complete Squeak environment on an iPAQ. See
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/iPAQ . See
http://www.jimmysoftware.com/Software/Landscape2 for a utility that
affords operation in 640x480 landscape mode (with zooming and panning).

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist

www.netjam.org

Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]



Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:27:28 GMT  
 Smalltalk for WinCE
Do you have an alternative link for
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/developer/gapi.asp
this one seems to be broken.

Bj?rn

Quote:

> > Francisco Garau writes:

> > What Smalltalk dialects are available on WinCE?

> I use the complete Squeak environment on an iPAQ. See
> http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/iPAQ . See
> http://www.jimmysoftware.com/Software/Landscape2 for a utility that
> affords operation in 640x480 landscape mode (with zooming and panning).

> -C

> --
> Craig Latta
> composer and computer scientist

> www.netjam.org

> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]



Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:50:35 GMT  
 Smalltalk for WinCE


Quote:
> Do you have an alternative link for
> http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/developer/gapi.asp
> this one seems to be broken.

Should be
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/downloads/gapi.asp

--
Dmitry Zamotkin



Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:59:43 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

2. Where is Squeak for WinCE/HP320?

3. ST for WinCE?

4. Clipper applications running on WinCE

5. Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?

6. FORTH on WinCE systems?

7. FORTH for WinCE?

8. WinCE Forth?

9. ruby on mips wince

10. Re : PocketRuby for HP Jornada 820 (WinCe v 2.11, StrongArm processor)

11. Ruby WinCE (Mips) Status?

12. Power-Off of Intel based x86 system under WinCE

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software