Combo Boxes in VisualWorks
Author Message
 Combo Boxes in VisualWorks

I would like to know whether anyone has implemented a Combo Box control
in VisualWorks. ie. a control consisting of an input field plus a list box.
The list box may be displayed at all times or may be dropped down when the user
selects a "pop-box" next to the input field.

VisualWorks does provide a menu button however it does not function as a
normal input field as well. I've had a brief look at adapting this control
but prior to getting too involved I thought I would pose this question.

---
Enrico Soldani

Tue, 06 Feb 1996 19:45:21 GMT

1. Combo Boxes / List Boxes

2. get value of a combo box or a list box in embeds

3. Combo Box Behavior

4. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

5. different choices for Combo Box in Dataset depending on the row

6. combo box

7. [WB] Combo Box Problem

8. Newbie question about combo boxes

9. VW2.0 Combo Box Widget?

10. ParcPlace Combo Boxes

11. Remove duplicates entries not working on file drop combo box

12. filter on a browse with a combo box ??