US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk opportunities
Author Message
 US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk opportunities

Performance Software Services, Inc. is a provider of professional
consulting services in support of object-oriented technology. We offer
mentoring services, contract programming, and remote development
"outsourcing" capabilities.  PSSI offers our employees full benefits to
include major medical, disability, dental, life, vacation, etc. plus a
no-wait 401K plan, and more.

We are looking to add to our organization and the following position is
currently available:

Skills: Intermediate to expert level VisualAge Smalltalk, Envy a plus
LOCATION: FL
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 +
level business application.  This will be an opportunity to work on a true
OO application using smalltalk. You will also have an opportunity to be
involved in aspects of the design process.

preferred) or via fax at 1-800-725-7923 or you can call us at
1-800-725-8369.

Regards,
Brenda Brooks
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

407-725-0260
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk opportunities

2. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk opportunities

3. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk opportunities

4. US-FL, VisualAge Smalltalk , GEMSTONE a plus

5. US-FL VisualAge smalltalk long-term

6. US - FL VisualAge Smalltalk designers/developers needed

7. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk - EXPERTS needed

8. US - FL VisualAge Smalltalk designers/developers needed

9. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk (Sr. and Intermediate developers needed)

10. US-Fl - VisualAge Smalltalk developer

11. US-Fl, Juno - VisualAge smalltalk developer

12. US-FL, Juno - VisualAge smalltalk developer