Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email
Author Message
 Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

Do you care about what's going on in the Smalltalk world but don't
have the time to stay informed?

If you don't read the Smalltalk newsgroups and websites on a regular
basis and want to stay current with the Smalltalk world, then this
list is for you!

When I learn about Smalltalk news and events, I will email the people
on this list with a brief summary of each news item and some links to
more information. You can get on the list by signing up at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

   or by sending email to:

Please tell your Smalltalking friends too! Cheers!
Monty Kamath
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:09:52 GMT

1. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

2. Query - Verilog news groups via email

3. getting cla via email and & operator

4. EMAIL and NEWS readers in smalltalk-80

5. ezboard.com UPDATE - good news for Smalltalk/VisualWorks

6. APL95 papers -- THERE IS STILL TIME TO SUBMIT VIA EMAIL

7. Sending ascii invoice via email

8. Sharing records via email?

9. Send via Email

10. Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

11. Can somebody help me making all these newsletters some to me via email

12. Sending eMail via MAPI