VisualAge 1.0 under OS/2 Warp
Author Message
 VisualAge 1.0 under OS/2 Warp

  We have VisualAge 1.0 and OS/2 Warp. Have not tried to install
yet.

  What are my chances of getting it up and running without
problems ?

  Are there any patches which should be installed ?

  Any help is very much welcome. Cheers,

Marcio

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 01:17:47 GMT
 VisualAge 1.0 under OS/2 Warp

Quote:

>  We have VisualAge 1.0 and OS/2 Warp. Have not tried to install
>yet.

>  What are my chances of getting it up and running without
>problems ?

>  Are there any patches which should be installed ?

>  Any help is very much welcome. Cheers,

>Marcio

Both are IBM products so they should be easy to install.. correct ???

"INTEL INSIDE" -- The Surgeon General has determined that the use of this
processor can be hazardous to your calculations.

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:54:35 GMT
 VisualAge 1.0 under OS/2 Warp

Quote:
>  We have VisualAge 1.0 and OS/2 Warp. Have not tried to install
>yet.
>  What are my chances of getting it up and running without
>problems ?
>  Are there any patches which should be installed ?

Marcio,

Although OS/2 Warp is not an officially supported environment for VisualAge,
I am running VA successfully on Warp at home. There are some minor problems,
but the only one that I've noticed is that selection in multiple selection lists
does not work properly when selecting an item when the first item is
already selected. You can work around this one...

Nothing else special to do for Warp, although you should install the normal
V2 fixes, etc.

Hope this helps.

Morgan

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 02:28:25 GMT

1. Does Visualworks 1.0 run under OS/2 Warp?

2. VisualAge on OS/2 Warp?

3. VisualAge on Warp

4. VisualAge 2.0 and Warp 4.0 "Merlin"

5. VisualAge (1.0) / Visual Tools / Debugging?

6. Graphpak for APL2 on OS/2 Warp

7. Creating .EXE with PARTS 3.03 (OS/2 Warp)

8. APL-III-WIN will not load on OS/2 Warp 3

9. GNU Smalltalk under OS/2 Warp: anybody?

10. Smalltalk/V under OS/2 Warp

11. Smalltalk OS/2 2.0 and WARP

12. Visual Smalltalk/Win32s under OS/2 Warp