HP Distributed ST or Sockets problems again...
Author Message
 HP Distributed ST or Sockets problems again...

Hello!
Does anybody work with HP Distributed Smalltalk for Windows ?
Does it work properly under NT 3.1 and/or NT 3.5 ?

I have HP DST on WFW 3.11 with tcp/ip-winsock net driver. This DST
generates an error in SocketAccesor while trying to call
sendTo:buffer:start:for:flag: message with (for-start) > 1024 (i.e. buffer
size more than 1K). There is ARGUMENTS OUT OF RANGE error.

Any idea ?

Mon, 23 Jun 1997 19:36:09 GMT
 HP Distributed ST or Sockets problems again...

>When we tested DST on the various TCP/IP products available commercially,
>we found that they behave subtly or not so subtly different (isn't a
>'standard' wonderful?).

Would you mind telling us which TCP/IP products seem to work better with
your product then others?

Patrick Mueller  | IBM Software Solutions, Cary NC; 919-469-7242, tie 883

Tue, 08 Jul 1997 18:42:54 GMT

1. HP Distributed Smalltalk or Sockets problems again

2. HP Distributed ST

3. HP Distributed ST: Connection to other CORBAs?

4. HP Distributed ST for Windows: release date ?

5. HP Socket Problem

6. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

7. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

8. PPD BUYS HP Distributed Smalltalk!*

9. US-TN Intermediate VisualWorks smalltalk and HP-Distributed Smalltalk opportunities

10. HP Distributed Smalltalk

11. Info. on HP Distributed Smalltalk

12. HP Distributed Smalltalk?