SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/VISUALAGE- F/T ONLY, Central US
Author Message
 SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/VISUALAGE- F/T ONLY, Central US

Smalltalk VISUALWORKS/VISUALAGE - FULL TIME ONLY

Job Description:  Smalltalk, VisualWorks or VisualAge , UNIX, Windows.
Good OO skills required
Requirements:Minimum 1-2 years experience

Education: Comp. Sc. E.E.

Location: Central US

Start Date - Current

Requirements:
1-2 years minimum of actual commercial experience with VisualWorks or
VisualAge  UNIX, Windows environment.

Excellent salary and company benefit package. Relocartion package.

Please, we would like to hear from previous applicants who have
applied on past postings and may have moved around. We no longer have
current numbers and would like to keep in touch.

Please forward your resume to the attention of:
Donald Lascelle
ObjectSearch

(416) 421-1940  Voice

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:33:41 GMT

1. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/VISUALAGE- F/T ONLY, Central US

2. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL US

3. SMALLTALK VISUALAGE/ VISUALWORKS/GEMSTONE - 1 yr contract US border

4. SMALLTALK VISUALAGE/ VISUALWORKS/GEMSTONE - 1 yr contract US border

5. US-FL VisualWorks & VisualAge Smalltalk developers

6. US - FL - S.E.****VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK****CONTRACT

7. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL

8. US-TN Intermediate VisualWorks smalltalk and HP-Distributed Smalltalk opportunities

9. FS: VisualAge for Smalltalk for Windows CDrom(ver 3.0)

10. FS: VisualWorks Smalltalk 2.0 for Win3.1/Win95

11. Wanted: Smalltalk GUI developers - VisualAge & VisualWorks