Announcement: Technical report on Object-Oriented Testing
Author Message
 Announcement: Technical report on Object-Oriented Testing

Quote:

> Hi:

> Based on my graduate work, we have published a technical report
> on Object-Oriented Testing at CS dept, University of Minnesota.
> The title of the tech. rep. is "Specification and Verification
> of Object-Oriented Programs". It contains data-flow anomaly
> detection for classes, test case generation from specification,
> derivation of specification from design models and so on.

> For those who are interested in getting the technical report by
> anonymous ftp, the instructions are as follows:

> 1. ftp ftp.cs.umn.edu
> 2. login as anonymous
> 3. cd /users/users/shekar/oo-test

the correct path appears to be /dept/users/shekar/oo-test

Quote:
> 4. mget README
> 5. mget tech-rep.ps.Z

Thanks for posting that! It's printing out even as I type this....
..bruce..

Bruce F. Webster        | No! I am not Bill Gates, nor would I want to be;
Chief Technical Officer | I'd rather parse the fish than own the knife;
Pages Software Inc      | (Imagine! Having moby bux but chained

http://www.*-*-*.com/    |     -- Jeff Duntemann

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:40:02 GMT
 Announcement: Technical report on Object-Oriented Testing
Hi:

Based on my graduate work, we have published a technical report
on Object-Oriented Testing at CS dept, University of Minnesota.
The title of the tech. rep. is "Specification and Verification
of Object-Oriented Programs". It contains data-flow anomaly
detection for classes, test case generation from specification,
derivation of specification from design models and so on.

For those who are interested in getting the technical report by
anonymous ftp, the instructions are as follows:

1. ftp ftp.cs.umn.edu
2. login as anonymous
3. cd /users/users/shekar/oo-test
4. mget README
5. mget tech-rep.ps.Z

For those who don't have access to ftp, they can get the printed copy
by post. The details are:

Tech Report Number: 94-64
Title:              Specification and Verification of
                     Object-Oriented Programs

The report can be requested from Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds
200 Union St. S.E.
Computer Science Department
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455

The department will charge only the postage, for domestic
(including Canada) $2.39, and for foreign countries
$8.00.

Thanks,
Shekhar Kirani

--
----------------------------------
U S WEST Technologies

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 07:54:24 GMT

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

3. ANNOUNCEMENT: APEX technical report available (and where it is)

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: APEX Technical Report available

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: APEX APL Compiler technical report available

6. Technical Report Announcement

7. # ANNOUNCEMENT #: (Downloading) The Developer - A New Object-Oriented Language and IDE

8. # ANNOUNCEMENT #: Downloading Re: The Developer - A New Object-Oriented Language and IDE

9. # ANNOUNCEMENT #: The Developer - A New Object-Oriented Language And IDE

10. "Object-Oriented Applications": publication announcement (long)

11. Course Announcement: Object Oriented Analysis, Modeling, & Design

12. ANNOUNCEMENT: Dynace Object Oriented Extension to C