Non Visual application in AIX
Author Message
 Non Visual application in AIX

I would like to create a server application in AIX with no GUI. If I do this
will it still require X-Windows to run or will I be able to run it from
a regular telnet session?

Ari Shapiro

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DALLAS Application Developer - IBM Visual Age/SmallTalk, Informix, Perl and IBM AIX

2. I want to convert a LabView Application to a Visual Basic Application

3. Micro Focus Visual Cobol for AIX 4

4. Trying to compile TCL/TK on AIX 4.3.2 with Visual Age C++ 4.0

5. APPLICATION SERVER FOR AIX

6. cincom visual works non commercial

7. Should classes be SmallTalk or non-visual parts?

8. Non-default Colormap or visual

9. ENVY Application file in to non-ENVY VisualWorks

10. awk's mod operator % question (application: log base2 non-integer result)

11. acces to *.dat files from non-clarion applications

12. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards