Senior Smalltalk Designer/Developer/Mentor for consulting work on OO/WEB applications
Author Message
 Senior Smalltalk Designer/Developer/Mentor for consulting work on OO/WEB applications

I am a senior software engineer with Computer Science degrees from Yale
and Johns Hopkins and 20 years experience developing software in various
domains, languages, and platforms.  For the last 9 years, I have been
focused on Object-Oriented technologies, and for the last few years on
Internet and World Wide Web technologies.

My experience includes about 6 years of  Smalltalk (Visual Age, Visual
Works, Visual Wave, and VSE), 3 years of C++, and 1 year of Java, and
experience building distributed object systems, with OODBs, and various
OO methodologies and tools.  I am currently developing an Intranet
application for a large international bank using Visual Wave,
Javascript, Oracle, Windows NT, Netscape, and Microsoft Internet
Information Server.

I am available for consulting work for architectural design,
development, and teaching/mentoring assignments which focus on use of
these technologies in developing enterprise-level applications for
business.

I am interested in consulting work in the Maryland/Washington
DC/Northern {*filter*}ia area.  If outside of this area, I would be
interested in jobs that are either short-term or where the work can be
split between customer site and my office in Maryland.

Attached is my resume. Please contact me by email at:

Thank You,

Dennis Pagano

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

2. SW Architect/Designer/Mentor, OO, WEB, AI

3. US-TN OO Smalltalk mentor and 2 smalltalk developer positions

4. SENIOR OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

5. Senior Developers, Architects, Mentors

6. US - GA - OO developers needed: WebObjects, NextStep, Objective-C, EOF, Java, Web, Smalltalk, C++

7. Data Warehouse Designer Project at Prism Solutions, Sunnyvale, CA -- Senior Software Developer

8. senior web designer

9. senior web designer

10. US-Virginia OO Mentors/Developers

11. OO Designer/Developers needed

12. VA Smalltalk - Senior Analyst Designer - LA