VA402 Runtime - NLS problems.
Author Message
 VA402 Runtime - NLS problems.

Hello,

I am using VAST image packager (Tools->Browse Packed Images) in order to
create VisualAge Reduced Runtime image.

When starting this generated image I get the following message:
"The following error(s) where detected during the startup sequence...
1) UndefinedObject does not understand abtNlsHasValidMprInfo
2) UndefinedObject does not understand abtNlsHasValidMprInfo
Do you wish to attempt continue anyway...
YES NO"

When I will answer YES, I will get Runtime error with same text (2
times). If  I do not exit, the application starts fine....

Can anyone help me ?
Pekka

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. <VA402>Problems and maybe Bugs!!

2. Problems with NLS support in VS - (solved)

3. Problems with NLS support in VS

4. NLS problem VA4.0 Help Please

5. VA402 ReportParts - formtypes

6. VA402 Packaging Error

7. VA402 TITLE BACKGROUND COLOR

8. VA402/Solaris: How to set resources for windows ?

9. Report Writer VA402

10. VA402: Refresh Container Icon Tree signaled by an items child

11. nls error 1003

12. VAST 5.0 NLS