Oracle Access ST/V2.0
Author Message
 Oracle Access ST/V2.0

I have been programming in Oracle for the last 8 years and have been
programming in Smalltalk for a little under a year. I am interested to know if
anyone has tried to connect to Oracle v.6.0 or v7.0 using Digitalks Smalltalk
2.0 for Windows 3.1.
If you have please tell me how/

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 21:47:34 GMT
 Oracle Access ST/V2.0

Quote:

>I have been programming in Oracle for the last 8 years and have been
>programming in Smalltalk for a little under a year. I am interested to know if
>anyone has tried to connect to Oracle v.6.0 or v7.0 using Digitalks Smalltalk
>2.0 for Windows 3.1.
>If you have please tell me how/

To access Oracle we have been sucessful in using to products - Digitalks RDBI Parts interface
an a third party add-on product ODBTalk. I believe both work through the ODBC interface.

Tim

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 22:20:34 GMT

1. Oracle Access with St/V2.0

2. Exchange ST-80/Win v2.5 for ST-80/OS2 v2.5

3. RDBI 2.0 and ORACLE 7.3/sql*net v2

4. Just Arrived: ST/V V2.0 For Win32 &Win NT

5. Package Manager/V v2.0 works with ST Express :-)

6. Graphics with Digitalk ST V2: need a Help !...

7. FYI, ST/VWin v2.0 shipping!

8. St-80 v2.0 through 2.3 Multiple Inheritance Annotations

9. cursor movement in st-80 v2.3

10. Error opening image file in ST v2.0 win32 in Win95

11. Simple Oracle database connection to ST/V Windows?

12. Needed: recipe for using Oracle stored procs from IBM ST