Class comments
Author Message
 Class comments

On the project I am currently on, we are using Envy to write comments on
classes and some methods. As part of a coding standards, we are
considering moving away from Envy class comments. Instead, we would
create a class protocol of 'comment' with a class method of 'comment'
that would be the class comment as a simple Smalltalk comment. We could
then do some formating and write a tool set to facilitate this process.
Has anyone done this? We are looking to become more independent of Envy ,
using Envy to manage our code and not our comments.

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 02:30:34 GMT

1. Q: Advanced VW class comments

2. missing class comments in VW5i; slow namespaces

3. Suggested language change wrt end comments for class/routine definitions

4. ETR: comments (CLASSES)

5. Request for comments: proposed ELKS 2000 ARRAY class

6. Static method and class method comments

7. Static method and class method comments

8. Classes, OOP, Tkinter general comments and detailed questions...

9. please comment - my first classes

10. Tk class binding deferral comment

11. Counting commented lines (full-line comments only)

12. comments on comments