Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a staffing firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently
recruiting.

WE GIVE YOU AT LEAST 80% OF THE BILL RATE for all consulting
positions!

REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will
pay you $1000 if we find a job for that person!

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Client: Fortune 500 Company
Location: New York (718)
Title: Senior Java Developer (with Smalltalk)

Our client is looking for a Java Guru.  The ideal candidate will need
to be an expert Java Programmer with a strong OO background.  Previous
Smalltalk experience a major plus.  This is a new and exciting
project.  You will be developing a state of the art control system.

Essential experience:
-Must have 3-5 years Java experience
-Must have Webshere experience
-Must have J2EE experience

Plusses:
-Smalltalk preferred
-VisualAge for Java experience
-4 year Computer Science or Engineering degree

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume.

Client:    Insurance firm
Location:  Detroit, MI
Title:   Smalltalk Developer

Our client has a need for a Smalltalk programmer to lead in
enhancements of
a VisualAge application.

Essential experience:
-2-4years VisualAge Smalltalk experience
-experience working directly with users

Plusses:
- Lotus Notes development environment

US Citizens or US Residents Only

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume.

Client:    Financial Services Firm
Location:  Cleveland, Ohio
Our client is searching for a Senior Smalltalk Analyst/Programmer to
help
provide technical assistance to the other team members along with
working on
their own projects. This would include helping with modeling changes
for the
system and conducting code reviews for other team members. The
position
requires a strong understanding of Object Oriented principles and
design as
well as a strong knowledge of Smalltalk

Essential experience:
-5+ years Smalltalk experience
-Experience in OO design and modeling required
-Solid understanding of OO technology and concepts required

Plusses:
-VisualAge for Smalltalk experience
-Experience in the design and implementation of GUI's
-Experience as a mentor and/or project leader a plus

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:12:05 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision