Smalltalk Express v2.0.4 Update Available!
Author Message
 Smalltalk Express v2.0.4 Update Available!

We have just posted the Smalltalk Express v2.0.4 update on our website at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This update fixes some problems with MDI and support for large (>100K) bitmaps.
Note, that this update is a relatively small set of patch files that can also be
applied to Digitalk's Smalltalk/V for Windows (16-bits) versions 2.0, 2.01, and
2.02. Full details on all of the changes and download instructions can be found
on our website.

Enjoy!!
== David Zeleznik ==

Objectshare, a division of ParcPlace-Digitalk   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Express v2.03 Update Available!

2. Announce: Update to Object REXX V2.1.1 available

3. Smalltalk Express Central has been updated

4. Smalltalk Express Central updated

5. Smalltalk Express Central has been updated

6. Smalltalk Express Central updated

7. Smalltalk Express extra update

8. Smalltalk Express question (translator available?)

9. TCP/IP available for Smalltalk Express

10. Smalltalk/V v2.0 for Macintosh available

11. Package Manager/V v2.0 works with ST Express :-)