Fonts in WindowBuilder
Author Message
 Fonts in WindowBuilder

I am having trouble with really big font sizes in WIndowBuilder.
I have a Static Text object with a point size of 50. Initially
when I try to set it the right size appears, but when I run the
application, the point size is 12.
Any ideas about how I can display Static Text with a big font will be
appreciated.
Thanks,Radhika

Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:46:08 GMT
 Fonts in WindowBuilder

Quote:
(Radhika Sathyamurthy (GUEST)) writes:
>I am having trouble with really big font sizes in WIndowBuilder.
>I have a Static Text object with a point size of 50. Initially
>when I try to set it the right size appears, but when I run the
>application, the point size is 12.

I'm the marketing guy for Objectshare. We typically don't have tech
support on internet. I'd suggest a fax to 408-970-7282. Describe the
problem, the product (really WindowBuilder or is it WindowBuilder Pro) and
the platform.
Our tech support is very active on CompuServe Go Digitalk.

Robert Benson, Objectshare

Wed, 26 Feb 1997 00:58:04 GMT
 Fonts in WindowBuilder

: (Radhika Sathyamurthy (GUEST)) writes:

: >I am having trouble with really big font sizes in WIndowBuilder.
: >I have a Static Text object with a point size of 50. Initially
: >when I try to set it the right size appears, but when I run the
: >application, the point size is 12.

Radhika:

I believe this question was responded to via email. If you have any other
questions related to WB/Pro please send email to

complete text of our response to your font question.

--sridhar
Objectshare

FROM:   Eric Clayberg [OSI], 72254,2515
TO:     S. Sridhar [OSI], 71031,3240
DATE:   9/12/94 2:21 PM

Re:     Copy of: big font sizes in windowbuilder pro

Quote: