We've been /.'ed!
Author Message
 We've been /.'ed!

Subject says it all. Whoever submitted this (and it probably took a
couple of submissions), well done.

--
Travis Griggs (a.k.a. Lord of the Fries)
Member, Fravenic Skreiggser Software Collective
Key Technology
"It had better be a pretty good meeting to be better than no meeting at
all"-- Boyd K. Packer

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:13:07 GMT
 We've been /.'ed!
This is the link:

http://slashdot.org/developers/01/04/18/001236.shtml

Quote:

> Subject says it all. Whoever submitted this (and it probably took a
> couple of submissions), well done.

> --
> Travis Griggs (a.k.a. Lord of the Fries)
> Member, Fravenic Skreiggser Software Collective
> Key Technology
> "It had better be a pretty good meeting to be better than no meeting at
> all"-- Boyd K. Packer

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:38:13 GMT

1. OT: (Humor/Humour) - Signs That You've Had Too Much Of The 90's:

2. i've been close to python's cradle :)

3. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

4. Accessing 'DIM'ed group variables

5. Q: how to get pid of 'start'ed process (WNT, os.system)

6. A problem - can itbe 'prolog'ed?

7. un'expect'ed eof

8. 'who am i' from unix

9. I think I've got 3 args, but python says I've got 4!

10. I've been waiting!

11. I've done it !

12. OK, So I've Got This Project...