job market for smalltalk ?
Author Message
 job market for smalltalk ?

I am interested learning Smalltalk from a private school and
     he told me,  students can  find contract job within 8 months.
Is that true ? and if there are jobs for Smalltalk in the US,
    and what is the minimum hourly pay ?
What is the job market for smalltalk nowadays ?
Would you be so kind to send email for my problem ?

kind regards,
rudy

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:48:03 GMT

1. Job Market for Smalltalk in Canada?

2. Smalltalk Job Market in RTP, NC.

3. smalltalk job market?

4. Job Market for APL programmers.

5. Year 2000 IBM Asm370 Booming Job Market

6. Job Market in Los Angeles;Newby

7. Eiffel job market

8. ASIC Job market in the valley or anywhere!

9. Job Opening - Product Marketing Manager

10. ASIC Job market in the valley or anywhere!

11. Marketing Job Opportunity

12. Ada95: The Real Job Market and College Life