Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions
Author Message
 Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

I am moderating a panel discussion on remote development at Smalltalk
Solutions in July.  The discussion will focus on things that make remote
development work, things that prevent it from working as well as it
should and things that we need to make it work better.

For the purposes of this panel, remote development can be a team of
distant programmers adding to a collective work, a single developer
handling small portions (or large portions) of a company's development
or two people in the same office who do not share an image.  The goal is
to learn from those doing it, how to work better when we work from a
distance. The work can be commercial products, in-house development,
tools or enhancements to development environments. I would like to focus
on joint development, not simply development of a stand-alone end
product for delivery to a remote client.

I would like to have the Dolphin community represented on the panel.  If
you are planning to attend Smalltalk Solutions, fit the (fairly broad)
profile described above and would like to share your experiences (good
and/or bad), please send me an email.

Thanks, and see you in Toronto
Dan
-------------------------
Daniel Antion
American Nuclear Insurers

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:23:44 GMT
 Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions
We have enough people for the panel now.

Thanks

> I am moderating a panel discussion on remote development at Smalltalk
> Solutions in July.  The discussion will focus on things that make remote
> development work, things that prevent it from working as well as it
> should and things that we need to make it work better.

> For the purposes of this panel, remote development can be a team of
> distant programmers adding to a collective work, a single developer
> handling small portions (or large portions) of a company's development
> or two people in the same office who do not share an image.  The goal is
> to learn from those doing it, how to work better when we work from a
> distance. The work can be commercial products, in-house development,
> tools or enhancements to development environments. I would like to focus
> on joint development, not simply development of a stand-alone end
> product for delivery to a remote client.

> I would like to have the Dolphin community represented on the panel.  If
> you are planning to attend Smalltalk Solutions, fit the (fairly broad)
> profile described above and would like to share your experiences (good
> and/or bad), please send me an email.

> Thanks, and see you in Toronto
> Dan
> -------------------------
> Daniel Antion
> American Nuclear Insurers

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:19:10 GMT

1. Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory

2. how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

3. remote panel file browser help

4. Remote Panel Over Internet

5. Remote panel connection broken only when VI running

6. How to make a remote control panel

7. Remote panel loading

8. Slow loading of Remote panel on FP-2010

9. how can my server support remote panels?

10. LabVIEW Remote Front Panels and WebCT or Blackboard Integration

11. Remote Front Panel Problem

12. automatic access to remote panel