OOP, Smalltalk JOBS please help
Author Message
 OOP, Smalltalk JOBS please help

If you are active in OOP, Smalltalk development I'd appreciate your help
and/or referrals to help us identify candidates for the OOP  marketplace
that Leader Institute is developing. Even if the timing is isn't "right"
for your or your referral the relationship with Leader can be valuable for
your long term career opportunities and exposure.Our exposure can help you
keep current to the marketplace and help you make decisions to increase
your value to the marketplace and even to  your current employer. Please
call me or email any info or suggestions that you might have to help us
identify industry talent. In the future we will repay the favor.
Rick Zabor  Leader Institute, Inc.   (404) 270-0990   fax (404) 414-9719

POSITIONS LISTING
All levels(JO# 94033)--Two areas in need now:  1. Support of PC Lans   2.
Applications: Lotus notes, C, Visual Basic, PC Smalltalk, Easle.  All
levels above entry level and  below MIS mgr.  Location= NY    Salary=
60K.,

Softw Client Server ADA(JO# 94104)--3 - 4 openings for entry level 1+ yrs
experience ADA base and OOP developers to be developing customer
information systems used in healthcare and utilities that are migrating
from mainframe to client server environments. Will develop full client
server applications.     CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:    - 1+ yrs experience OOP,
ADA base, smalltalk software application development .  Location= GA
Salary= 50K.,

Programmers/Programmer Analysts/Sr Programmer Analyst(JO# 94032)--contract
professionals. Big 5 Accounting Firm experience is highly desired.
Required 3 yrs experience in any of the following: Visual Basic, Access;
PowerBuilder; Smalltalk 80, Oracle, OOP; C++, UNIX, Oracle; C, Unix; DB2,
CICS, Cobol II; Cobol, Natural, DB2, CiCS, SQL Windows, VISUAL BASICS,
FOXPRO, ACCESS    Location= NC    Salary= 40K.,

Developer(JO# 94050)--Analyst needed to help with installing PeopleSoft
application.  Required mainframe background and experience with
PeopleSoft, C++, Smalltalk, C, RDB, OS2, Sybase and SQL. Normalized
database. Objected oriented.    Location= NC  Salary=55K.,

Softw Eng OOP(JO# 94092-4)-- Product Development type position. Sr
Software New Product Development with Object Oriented Programming
expertise. Candidate must have built applications, class libraries using
OOP tools like Toolmaker, Partsmaker, Visual C++,
Smalltalk, Digitalk, Visual Works or other tools. If telephony or telecom
background then is a plus.  MUST HAVE:  BS/MSCS, EE, PHY, MATH and 5+ yrs
development work. Must have used OOP tools and built and used class
libraries.    Location= GA    Salary= 55K.,

Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:21:41 GMT

1. OOP/ Smalltalk job Atlanta

2. Please help choose OOP system

3. Please see Smalltalk Post in triangle.jobs - OIC

4. please, please, please, please, help

6. Help experience find a job, please.

7. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. please,please please do help us

10. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

11. help please-----please help about array in DLL

12. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)