Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0
Author Message
 Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0

Hi
Does somebody have an old Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0
and is willing to sell it to me?
The other Implementations are to complicated for me.
I've got a really good book about Smalltalk /V

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0

starman schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>Hi
>Does somebody have an old Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0
>and is willing to sell it to me?
>The other Implementations are to complicated for me.
>I've got a really good book about Smalltalk /V

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk/V Win 2.0 vs Smalltalk/V Win32

2. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

3. Need Startup for Visual Smalltalk 3.0 for Win32

4. Press Release: Version 3.0 of IBM VisualAge for Smalltalk

5. High Class version 3.0 beta version

6. fibonacci benchmark -- VS 3.0 VS VW 2.0

7. Calling Win32 API functions with Gnat 3.09 (Win32 version)

8. Win32 Debug vs Win32 Release when Fortran files are included (+IMSL)

9. Smalltalk/X vs. Other PD Versions

10. New version of NT/Win32 and GUI versions of Python

11. Upgradation from SmallTalk 3.0 to SmallTalk 6.0