Controlling which image reloads....
Author Message
 Controlling which image reloads....
Is there a switch or other variable or option in Dolphin Smalltalk
Professional (4.01.3) which controls which image loads as the default
when Dolphin is started?  What I see currently is that it always
loads the last image I saved.  I can, of course, load any image
by double-clicking on it from Windows and exploiting MIME-like
association, but it'd be nice to be able to change things so Dolphin
always loads the same image from the same place.

I looked and couldn't find an appropriate option.

Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer.  I appreciate
anything someone can suggest.

             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
Want to know more?  Check out
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
            http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:28:58 GMT
 Controlling which image reloads....
Jan,

Quote:
> Is there a switch or other variable or option in Dolphin Smalltalk
> Professional (4.01.3) which controls which image loads as the default
> when Dolphin is started?  What I see currently is that it always
> loads the last image I saved.  I can, of course, load any image
> by double-clicking on it from Windows and exploiting MIME-like
> association, but it'd be nice to be able to change things so Dolphin
> always loads the same image from the same place.

> I looked and couldn't find an appropriate option.

Just create a shortcut icon on the Windows desktop that invokes Dolphin.exe
with the name of the image you want to load as the parameter. Then just open
the icon to start that image. Obviously, you can create several such icons
and even place them in the Dolphin start menu folder so they appear on the
start menu if you wish.

Best Regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Not all {*filter*}ions are Bad for you
http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}ion.htm

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:24:12 GMT

1. ActiveX control can not be loaded after reload the vi

2. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

3. How retrieve original Image size from Image control.

4. Controlling 4+ printers from VW image - ??

5. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

6. scan image to file or control

7. CW4a - IMAGE controls with .WMFs

8. Rotating and image inside a control

9. Image control in a report

11. Images and graphics in RTF Control

12. Advanced graphics - Scrolling an image control - A bug???