US-NC VisualWorks opportunity (PB conversion in RTP area)
Author Message
 US-NC VisualWorks opportunity (PB conversion in RTP area)

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc.(PSSI) is a consulting services company
focused exclusively on the Smalltalk/ODBMS market.  We are looking for
permanant and contract employees to fill positions in the following locations:

North Carolina - VisualWorks - intermediate and advanced level skills
to assist and mentor a new project team involved in moving applications off
of PowerBuilder and into VisualWorks.  Experience with Envy is a plus.  6
month duration with a high probability for extension.

We are looking for a permanent employee for this position, but contracting
will be considered.

Please contact us via internet or fax your resume to 407-724-0082.

Christine Pepin
PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc
407-725-0260
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 25 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. RTP NC 11/11, 12/6 - CINCOM VISUALWORKS

2. ANN: NC RTP 2/22 - New VisualWorks 5.0

3. US-NC-RTP: SMALLTALK Software Developers

4. US-NC-RTP: SMALLTALK Software Developers

5. US-NC-RTP: SMALLTALK Software Developers

6. US-NC-RTP ASIC DESIGNERS NEEDED (NOT RECRUITER)

7. US-NC-RTP Ada95 Communications SW

8. US-NC-RTP: SMALLTALK Software Developers

9. US-NC-RTP: SMALLTALK Software Developers

10. US - NC - Charlotte Area Project Leader MVS COBOL Adabase Natural

11. US - NC - Charlotte Area - Microfocus Cobol Programmer

12. US - NC - Charlotte Area - Microfocus Cobol Programmer