anyone have a facility for printer dialog ??
Author Message
 anyone have a facility for printer dialog ??

What I need is the ability to "select the current printer". in
Win9x.

Best would be to select it for the current VW image only, but I could
deal with one that changed the Windows default printer.

Dennis Smith, MaSc  --  Cherniak Software Development Corporation
400-10 Commerce Valley Dr E, Thornhill ON Canada  L3T 7N7
Phone: 905.771.7011      FAX: 905.771.6288

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 anyone have a facility for printer dialog ??
Hi,

if you use VW 5i, then you can parcel in the WindowsGoodies Parcel (in
directory goodies\parc). Then try "RequestingPrinter example1"

Quote:
> What I need is the ability to "select the current printer". in
> Win9x.

> Best would be to select it for the current VW image only, but I could
> deal with one that changed the Windows default printer.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

2. Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility

3. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

4. anyone else in c.l.e. having

5. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

6. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

7. PRINTER DIALOG NOT WORKING

8. printer dialog

9. Choose Printer dialog Globally

10. printer dialog

11. How to get Printer Dialog in 32-bit apps

12. Source proc to print without interactive printer dialog box