Problem with Menu in VW 7.1
Author Message
 Problem with Menu in VW 7.1

Hi, can anybody help me.
I'm currently looking in VWNC 7.1 and have found strange behavior of
menu. When
I'm activating application menu (Launcher's menu by example) by
keyboard or by mouse and in that moment trying to hit window's caption
by mouse click - menu remains active. It blocks interaction with
window: when I hit "x" button on window's caption, or press "Alt-F4" -
window don't reacts.
However, menu is deactivating by mouse click on any other part of
window.
I tryed to debug it, but have found that in both case MenuController
receives
message closeEvent: and tried to shutdown scrollProcess. I wonder why
the results are so different.
Thanks in advace.
Vadim

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:13:52 GMT
 Problem with Menu in VW 7.1
Hello all.
It seems to me that i have found a patch for this problem.

MenuController >> closeEvent: event
        state := #finished.
        self shutDownScrollProcess.
        ^nil
Vadim.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:16:30 GMT

1. VW 7.1 and OS 6.8 NC ready for download

2. VW 7.1 Store question

3. VW 7.1 and Oracle 7

4. VW 7.1 minor question

5. VW 5i.2 and Linux 7.1 or 7.2

6. ifc 7.1 on SuSE 8.2 64bits linking problem.

7. python2.1 install problem on redhat 7.1

8. Problem Building Python2.1 on RedHat 7.1

9. Idle 7.1 socket problem

10. Mixed-Language PROBLEMS - MS FORTRAN 5.00/Watcom 10.6 and PDS 7.1

11. Problem: readline in Python 2.1 on SuSE 7.1

12. Problem with Lahey-Fortran 7.1