Programming Help Available
Author Message
 Programming Help Available

Do you need programming help in c, c++, java, Visual Basic, etc...? I am
available for both large and small projects. I can be contacted via email:

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:34:47 GMT
 Programming Help Available
Do you have to be paid for the little jobs???

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:29:23 GMT
 Programming Help Available

Quote:

> Do you have to be paid for the little jobs???

Of course not. Many programmers do not even wish to be paid for
all the time and energy they invest in the big jobs. Like those
who actively participate in open source projects like Linux etc.

But some of us just try to make a living out of programming, and
when you're just starting, or desperately waiting for clients,
you may be tempted to try something like the OP just did ;-)

willem

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:48:16 GMT
 Programming Help Available
What's wrong with being paid for your time??

Quote:
>Do you have to be paid for the little jobs???

GO Smalltalk

http://www.totallyobjects.com - THE Smalltalk resource

Totally Objects is an IBM Object Connection member

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:52:34 GMT
 Programming Help Available
What do you need done?
Quote:

> Do you have to be paid for the little jobs???

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:06:50 GMT
 Programming Help Available

Quote:

> If you can't beat 'em, join 'em !

> >>"But some of us just try to make a living out of programming, and
> when you're just starting, or desperately waiting for clients,
> you may be tempted to try something like the OP just did ;-)"

> I know the feeling.... I'm so bored I'm overhauling my guestbook...  well
> also because I'm sick of people putting blank entries in so I have to
> re-write parts to force users to fill in some fields...

Instead of forcing them to do that, why not just filter out those blank
entries at your end and discard them?

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:16:17 GMT

1. Need help. Programming position available

2. HELP : Looking for available jobs related to clipper/visual object programming

3. Help : Any parsing programs available ?

4. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

5. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

6. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

7. Help me evaluate computer programming languages and know what kind of programs are in demand

8. Help: Fortran program as a thread of a C program

9. Help: Executing lisp programs from C-programs?

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding