"Smalltalk Opportunities".
Author Message
 "Smalltalk Opportunities".

Dynamic Consulting, a ParcPlace-Digitalk partner company
is currently seeking Smalltalk developers for long
term contracts/FTPs (various locations).

We will consider fresh graduates with Smalltalk experience
for all positions:

2 years of  VisualWorks and Gemstone exp. is required for the
opening  in California. (contract or FT positions).

In Colorado we need 1-3 years of  VW/VA experience.
Envy, C, Unix, Distributed Smalltalk will be preferred.
Contract or FTP with the client, with great benefits.
(multiple openings, immediate)

For S. Florida, we will prefer candidates with six months to
one and half year of  Smalltalk experience and reasonable
expectations.( Long term contract-multiple positions, immediate)

For St. Louis opening Visual Smalltalk experience of 1 to 4
years, relational database(oracle a plus) and O-O Design
Methodologies will be preferred, will also consider VisualWorks or
VisualAge.(Multiple positions-Contract & FTPs, immediate)

FTPs/contract in Kansas, Dallas - two-Four years of experience in
Smalltalk analysis, design and development. Salary DOE.

Immigration/Visa assistance will be provided if needed.

FAX your resume with salary/Rate expectation and availability to:
Dynamic Consulting:

Fax 800/334-2582
For more information about DCS, please visit www.ecentral.com/members/dcs

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 "Smalltalk Opportunities".

"Smalltalk Opportunities".

Dynamic Consulting, a ParcPlace-Digitalk partner company
is currently seeking Smalltalk developers for long
term contracts/FTPs (various locations).

In Colorado we need 1-3 years of  Smalltalk experience.
Envy, C, Unix, Distributed Smalltalk will be preferred.
Contract or FTP with the client, with great benefits.
(multiple openings, immediate)

2 years of  VisualWorks and Gemstone exp. is required for the
opening  in California. (FT position).

For St. Louis opening Visual Smalltalk experience of 1 to 4
years, relational database(oracle a plus) and O-O Design
Methodologies will be preferred, will also consider VisualWorks or
VisualAge.(Multiple positions-Contract & FTPs, immediate)

For the opening in Boston, 2-3 years of  Smalltalk experience
(VisualWorks preferred) is required. (contract/FTP)

FTPs/contract in Dallas - two-Four years of experience in
Smalltalk Salary DOE.

Immigration/Visa assistance will be provided if needed.

FAX your resume with salary/Rate expectation and availability to:
Dynamic Consulting:

Fax 800/334-2582
For more information about DCS, please visit www.ecentral.com/members/dcs

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]