Experienced Contractor Available!
Author Message
 Experienced Contractor Available!

Hello --

        This a note to let those who may be looking for VW consultants, that I am
available
for projects starting in the next 2 weeks.  I have over 10 years experience
in VW, including
internals, application development, client-server, and GUI internals.

        I am located in the Bay Area of California, but am willing to service
clients located
elsewhere in a mostly remote type fashion.

        For more info, please contact Jordan Bortz at 408 426 5308 or email

Thank you!
        Jordan

Sun, 04 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Experienced Contractor Available!

So no matter how you

Quote:
>interpret/stretch the situation, I just do not see how one can claim 10
>years experience VW.

Not all of us have taken the same care that you have to remember the
names ParcPlace has given the various versions of their product, and
the dates of their release.

Perhaps your target might more accurately if less gracefully have said
"10 years experience with VisualWorks and earler members of the
VisualWorks family".  Speaking for myself, however, gee, I just
figured that was what was intended.

Regards,

Ron

Wed, 07 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Experienced Contractor Available!

[edited for to get to the point]

Quote:
> I have over 10 years experience
> in VW, including
> internals, application development, client-server, and GUI internals.

Excuse me, but VW as a set of file-in tools was realeased as a "file-in"
add on to ObjectWorks 4.0 at the end of '92. VisualWorks as a real full
fledged product did not even really exist until the release of 2.0 at
the end of '94. ObjectWorks 4.0 which represents the kernel of the VW
class library was released in '91. And OW 2.5 (the precessor to OW4.0)
was a whole different ball of wax. So no matter how you

--
Travis or Kerrin Griggs
Key Technology   (509) 529-2161

Wed, 07 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Experienced Contractor Available!

Dear Jordan:

If you do not hear from me by phone, please contact me at l800-399-3555.  I
am the staffing manager of Computer Horizons Corp. and we are seeking
experience people for the SE Florida Area.

Sincerely,

Rosalind Silk

Fri, 09 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Experienced Contractor Available!

2. Experienced Smalltalk/Java Contractor available !

3. Experienced Smalltalk / Java contractor available

4. Experienced Clipper contractor seeking home based work

5. Looking for ASIC layout contractor with Cadence tool experience

6. LOOKING FOR : Designers, Coop, Contractors with Verilog Experience

7. Looking for ASIC layout contractor with Cadence tool experience

8. Smalltalk Contractors Available

9. Contractor Available Now

10. RESUMES: Smalltalk Contractors Available.

11. Australian Clarion Contractors Available Immediately

12. Clarion for Windows contractor available...