VW3.0 Opening an Internet Browser within a Smalltalk program
Author Message
 VW3.0 Opening an Internet Browser within a Smalltalk program

I know there should be an easy answer for this, but for the life of me I
can't figure it out... How do you open an already created HTML file in a
browser from within a Smalltalk program.  I have a Help menu, with an Online
Help function that should open a Help.Html on my hard drive in the default
Internet Browser.... Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Iron

P.S.  I'm Running Win98.

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VW3.0 Opening an Internet Browser within a Smalltalk program
Win32SystemSupport
       CreateDetachedProcess: nil
        arguments: 'cmd /x /c start http://www.llnl.gov'

--
Craig McChesney
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory http://www.llnl.gov

Quote:
> I know there should be an easy answer for this, but for the life of me I
> can't figure it out... How do you open an already created HTML file in a
> browser from within a Smalltalk program.  I have a Help menu, with an
Online
> Help function that should open a Help.Html on my hard drive in the default
> Internet Browser.... Please help!

> Thanks in advance!

> Iron

> P.S.  I'm Running Win98.

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Opening an Internet Browser within a Smalltalk program

2. VW3.0 ColorEditing parcel / Browser Colors Setting

3. Opening an *.exe program from within my fortran code

4. Opening a browser from a Clarion program

5. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

6. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

7. The Smalltalk OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

8. Open University M206 with Smalltalk as Program-Help!

9. HTML Browser within VisualWorks 2.5

10. How do I start a browser or mailprogram from within my application

11. Add a possiblity to create new directories from within the Tk file browser

12. C code for Internet Config within RB?