Directory selection box in VAST
Author Message
 Directory selection box in VAST

Hello

I'm looking for a directory selection box in VAST. Do I really have to
use a dll or are there other possibilities?

I'm not looking for a file selection box, I'm looking for a directory
selection box for WinNT 4.0.

Thanks for your help
Thomas Foerderer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Directory selection box in VAST

Quote:

> Hello

> I'm looking for a directory selection box in VAST. Do I really have to
> use a dll or are there other possibilities?

> I'm not looking for a file selection box, I'm looking for a directory
> selection box for WinNT 4.0.

> Thanks for your help
> Thomas Foerderer

One workaround that may or may not be desirable to you is to use the same
file prompter, but then strip off the filename from the return value.  The
obvious drawback is that the user has to know to select a file instead of
a directory.

David
David Whiteman                          Applied Reasoning
Warning: Contains Aspartame             111 Corning Road, Suite 220
whiteman at AppliedReasoning.com        Cary, NC 27511-9231
ICQ# 12178974                           919-851-7677
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3261 http://www.AppliedReasoning.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. directory selection dialog box anywhere?

2. directory selection box

3. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

4. 4.5 Directory Selection Dialog

5. DOS Directory Selection

6. Directory Selection

7. Directory Selection ... BIND error

8. Directory selection

9. Selecting Directories using Tk File Selection Dialog.

10. selecting directories in File selection dialog.

11. Bug: Disabled Text Box Selection in View Composer

12. Getting all record info for Combo box selection