Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently
recruiting.

WE GIVE YOU AT LEAST 80% OF THE BILL RATE for all consulting
positions!

REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will
pay you $1000 if we find a job for that person!

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Title:     Smalltalk Developer
Client:    Energy Company
Location:  Houston, TX

As part of a team, you will be responsible for supporting and
enhancing our client's existing Smalltalk application.  Also
responsible for mentoring other team members. You'll work closely with
both the project team and customers.
Experience with gas/energy systems big plus, they will consider
VisualAge person if you also have DST experience.

Essential experience:
   - DST experience a MUST!
   - 3+ years VisualWorks (Smalltalk) experience
   - Relational Database and Object Modeling experience
Plusses:
   - Windows NT
   - UML

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume.

Title:     Java Architect/ Senior Java Programmer/ Smalltalk MAJOR
PLUS
Client:    Fortune 500 Company
Location:  New York, NY

Our client is looking for a Java Guru.  The ideal candidate will need
to be an expert Java Architect with a strong OO background.  Previous
Smalltalk experience a major plus.  This is a new and exciting
project.  You will be developing a state of the art control system.

Essential experience:
     -Must have 3-5 years Java experience
     -Must have Webshere experience
     -Must have J2EE experience
     -Must have recent architect experience
Plusses:
    -Smalltalk preferred
    -embedded systems development a plus
    -VisualAge for Java experience
    -4 year Computer Science or Engineering degree

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume.

Title:    Software Engineer
Client:   Healthcare Software Company
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Our client is looking for a Smalltalk developer to assist in
implementation of their product at client sites.  TRAVEL TO THE US IS
NECESSARY!
Client offers a competitive salary/benefits package, and an
environment that provides growth potential and an opportunity to
contribute.

Essential experience:
   - 2+ years Smalltalk experience
Plusses:
   - VisualWorks experience
   - Java experience
   - TCP/IP
   - Distributed Objects

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume.

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:12:30 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

8. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

9. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

10. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

11. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

12. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision