Metrics Collection Tool for Smalltalk (ObjectSpace)
Author Message
 Metrics Collection Tool for Smalltalk (ObjectSpace)

Please see our new product announcement in comp.newprod
for ObjectMetrics, the object-oriented metrics collection
facility for Smalltalk developers, from ObjectSpace.

Tue, 29 Apr 1997 07:10:05 GMT
 Metrics Collection Tool for Smalltalk (ObjectSpace)
There is no way I am going to read comp.newprod just to get
announcements for Smalltalk products.  If people think that
those kinds of announcements should not be made here (I think
they should be) then we need a group for them, just like we
probably need a group for people looking for work or trying
to hire someone.

-Ralph Johnson

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 05:37:35 GMT
 Metrics Collection Tool for Smalltalk (ObjectSpace)
I agree with you Ralph - Can we get the moderator of this group to
expand it by 2 - jobs and products?

Sat, 03 May 1997 01:32:00 GMT

1. Design your "Dream" Metric/Metric Tool

2. Smalltalk metrics tools

3. Was: Looking for Metrics-Tools for ParcPlace Smalltalk

4. Looking for Metrics-Tools for ParcPlace Smalltalk

5. Smalltalk Class Library for TCP/IP Interface (ObjectSpace)

6. Collections of object-oriented metrics

7. . Metrics tool?

8. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool

9. C & C++ Source Code Metrics Tool

10. Looking for S/W Metrics Tools

11. New Tool: Metrics and Code Analysis Made Easy!

12. C/C++ Analysis/Metrics Tool Free Trial