Deploying Spray Web Services
Author Message
 Deploying Spray Web Services

Hi Udo,

Quote:

> What steps are neccesarry to deploy a Spray Server application?

> I made my Way though some problems ("must no strip" of model methods,
> creating my own SessionManager and changing some code regarding the
> hostname) but I'm still not able to deploy an independent server?

What is the problem you are having?

Quote:
> Does anybody has code for an stand-alone server app as an example?

There is a sample included in the Spray_5.2.0 release which can be used to
deploy a Spray service using Swazoo. Install the package: "Steve
Waring\Spray WebServices\Servers\SV Swazoo InteropBase.pac" into a fresh
image, and then deploy it to an executable.

Run the executable, and in your web browser go to:
  http://localhost/demo/interop2001

You should see the Soapbuilders interop service. (You can change the host
and port it uses via command line parameters).

FWIW: You can avoid all that, and download the executable directly from:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hope this helps,
Steve

==========
Steve Waring

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:34:19 GMT

1. Add new method to a Spray service

2. VA Smalltalk Google Web Service Service Client and Server Simulator Example

3. Write once - deploy web _and_ (win32)desktop

4. Web Services help needed please

5. Web Services: A Prime Opportunity for Smalltalk?

6. fyi - Web services architecture using MVC style

7. XML qualifier for namespaces for accessing web services

8. Accessing Amazon Web services using WsdlClient class Visualworks 7

9. web services in Lisp, Smalltalk, etc.

10. NYC ST: IBM Web Services , agenda change

11. NYC ST: Time change, SS2001,OpenTalk, Web Services

12. NYC ST: Extending NamingService, IBM Web Services